This is very annoying when our laptop says "Plugged in not charging" after trying to re plug again and again.
All we know the power supply is fine, and all the hardware also functioning in correct way, and battery is also in good condition however laptop is unable to charge.
Here is few steps to fix this problem-
1. First of all Shut down your windows.
2. Disconnect AC adapter from your computer.
3. Remove battery from your Laptop and put aside.
4. Now connect AC adapter to your computer.
5. Turn on the Windows.
6. Now Uninstall all Microsoft ACPI Compliant and AC adapter driver from device manager.
Watch this video tutorial.
7. Now shutdown your computer and disconnect AC adapter.
8. Insert the battery in the laptop and connect AC adapter.
9. Now turn on windows all the battery driver will automatically install.
10. Allow your laptop to completely discharge the battery at least 4 times and let the battery to cool down to normal room temperature.